Preparing Your Explore ACCESS Request

To request an Explore ACCESS allocation, submit:

  • An overview of the research questions you intend to explore along with any details on how you intend to integrate ACCESS resources into your investigations.

  • CVs for the PI and any co-PIs, in PDF format.

  • Letter of collaboration if a Graduate Student, in PDF format.

  • The following key data fields:

    • Title of the project

    • Keywords pertaining to the research

    • Field of science

We welcome requests from graduate students to help them complete a thesis or dissertation. Graduate students listed as PI should include a letter of collaboration from their advisor on institutional letterhead stating that the proposed work is being performed primarily by the graduate student and is separate from other funded grants or the advisor's own research. In addition, the advisor must be added to the allocation as a co-PI.

Reminder: do not include any proprietary information.

When you're ready to submit, do that here.